My Book

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Bush should go to jail...




As a conservative this may come as a surprise but I believe Bush should face charges of treason for allowing this country to be invaded by Mexico. Bush and his cronies have secretly been meeting under the guise of NAFTA to create the SPP which will make sure our children's future is destined to be one of pain and suffering. The rich spoiled Bush who never had to work for anything in his life will never have to compete with illegal aliens to make a living like our children will have to do. Ten years ago illegals came here and pretty much were confined to working in the agriculture industry. Look around today they are taking jobs in our factories, construction and even white collar jobs. In twenty years our kids will be fighting with foreigners for minimum wage jobs that now are pretty well paying jobs. It's more than not fair it's criminal that our tax dollars are paying the son of a bitches in Washington DC to condemn our children's futures. Every politician that is in favor of amnesty is a traitor to this country and should be arrested, tried and if found guilty placed in front of firing squad and shot to death. This country better wake up. People like me are becoming more angered at a government that is at best ineffective and at worst criminal. I consider myself a law abiding radical at this point in time, but with this administration jeopardizing my children and their future I am leaning to the next step. I am not alone. Everywhere I go people are talking about the piss poor politicians we have in Washington. How did things get so bad? It's simple, MONEY! Corporate America is the new whore of Babylon and it has no moral center. As I have said before I voted for Bush twice and I guess I deserve what I got, but I am not going down without a fight. I wonder what would happen if one of the Bush twins got raped by an illegal alien and then George would see the world that he is creating for us. 45000 Americans have been slaughtered by illegals since 9/11 and there is no outcry for justice. Maybe if Barbara Bush stumbled across illegals gathering at her local store looking for day jobs and harassed her maybe George would think twice before granting amnesty. But that would never happened because he lives in a world of fantasy. He believes it morally wrong to enforce the border. That's why he should be arrested or at least impeached.

No comments: