My Book

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Who was that shooter?

When the Columbine shooting we were told everything there was to know about the assailants. We knew what type of video games they played, where they hung out, how many times they had been to church and even where they got their clothes. Last week in Utah a gunman walked into a mall and opened fire on several shoppers. The killing spree has appeared to be swept under the rug, but why? Was it because of Anna "The HO" Smith sucking the air waves dry. No I don't think so! I believe it is because the shooter was a Muslim. These radicals have stifled the main stream media but not me. The Muslim faith is not a faith but rather an instrument of evil. These people believe that we should all bow down before some goober named Allah. Not this Patriot! I will never cower in fear of these third world lunatics! My motto is you want me to submit to your lunacy religion...Bring it on! If I was the President Mecca would have already been flattened and all the terrorist buildings, I believe the politically correct term is Mosques would become parking lots. Islam is not a religion and this is one American that will say it out loud! I hate Allah and everything the little genie stands for. No people has brought more misery on itself than Islamic Muslims. Muslims are just like the illegal aliens who cross our border, they are the most self centered and ungrateful people on the planet. No country has done more to aid those lunatics than this country. Where was the rest of the Middle East during the ethnic cleansing in Bosnia. Muslims in the Arab world didn't come to their aid it was America. And how do they repay us, they fly airplanes into our buildings. The list goes on and why, because our politicians are cowards. They are more afraid of words than swords. Maybe we shouldn't be in Iraq, that will be debated for years t come but just one time I would love for a Democrat to stand up and say WE ARE AMERICANS AND WE CAN WIN, SO WHAT WILL IT TAKE. Then the pressure is on the most powerful military on the planet to deliver victory, that I have no doubt our bravest and finest will truly reach mission accomplished.

No comments: