My Book

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Inbred Monarchy of the United States


Over a year away from the 2008 election primaries and I hate the politicians already. The nausea that I feel during campaigns has not even calmed down from the mid terms and now the media (let me be clear, the real media is on the Internet. The so called news media are having orgasms just by speaking the words Hilary and Obama) is worked up into a frenzy.
Hilary Clinton, for Gods sake America wake the hell up! For 20 years it has been either Bush or Clinton. Are you led by the nose so much that you can't see that something is wrong here? In the past twenty years this country has become so fractured that partisan politics now means both sides fight each other to see who is the worst.
In my opinion both parties have sucked. I am a conservative who voted for Bush twice. What was I thinking? I was led by the nose I guess by the Carl Rove PR machine and now I have to apologize to those of you I called weak for not voting for Bush. I was a total dumb ass and accept full responsibility for poor judgement.
My son is now serving in Iraq trying to protect those cowardly idiots from themselves. With Bush being a stubborn, arrogant liar, my son is stuck in that hell hole probably until he retires in twenty years.
Before you liberals start banging your chest trying to claim a political victory let me set you straight. The liberals are the reason Iraq has turned into a mess after victory was gained from battle. The Military should only be used to kill people and break things, not to build roads, schools, hospitals or community centers. Through the years the liberals have shown contempt for the military, so you have to bear the shame as well as Bush for Iraq.
The United States made a big mistake after 9/11. Once we knew that Bin Laden was behind this cowardly act and the Taliban government said they would not give him up and would protect him with their military, Bush should have went on TV and advised the citizens of Afghanistan that in three hours if Bin Laden's head was not on a silver platter, NUKES are on the way. Nuking Afghanistan would have sent the message loud and clear to the rest of the fanatics, attack us, your family and entire country dies! The message would have been sent loud and clear and we would not be in the mess we're in now!
Well i got a little side tracked but now you get of how I think. When the candidates come asking your vote this election, drill them with statements they make such as; Hilary "work hard, play by the rules and good things happen". Ask her if that only applies to Americans, because the illegal aliens are not held to that same standard. Put the heat on them this election, make sure the people you vote for are for America first and don't have agenda's to turn the United States into some kind of North America Market place that Bush and the majority of democrats are doing now!!!

No comments: